Stuart Financial Group Workshops
Essential Financial Strategies for A Comfortable Retirement.
Find Out How to Avoid Running Out of Money During Retirement.
Important topics we’ll discuss:
- Discover how ‘stress testing’ your portfolio can help protect you from future market corrections
- Learn why and how to maximize Social Security benefits and develop an estate strategy
- Assessing your current situation and sources of retirement income
- Minimizing income taxes with proactive tax planning
- Preparing for the unexpected
- Addressing estate and legacy issues
- Are you working with a retirement specialist? – how to find out if you are
- Strategies to help handle the substantial tax burden of qualified retirement accounts
There will be no sales pitches. For more information and to register, fill out the registration form on this page, or call us at 301-345-1635. ALL SPEAKING EVENTS BEGIN PROMPTLY AT 6:30 PM
. No admittance will be allowed if you arrive after 6:30. Call Now, Seating is Limited!
Topics covered are best suited for investors with portfolios of $400,000 or greater. These events are designed for individuals ages 55 and above. All attendees should be nearing retirement or currently in retirement. Our policy is to give preferential seating first to first-time attendees. Married guests must attend together. A representative of Stuart Financial Group will be contacting you to confirm the details of your reservation and dinner options.
Upcoming Dinner & Retirement Planning Seminars
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Annapolis
301 Severn Ave.
Annapolis, MD 21403
Thursday, May 4th at 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, May 10th at 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, June 6th at 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, June 8th at 6:30 p.m.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Odenton
1110 Town Center Blvd
Odenton, MD. 21113
Tuesday, May 16th at 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, July 13th at 6:30 p.m.
The Kings Contrivance Restaurant in Columbia
10150 Shaker Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
Thursday, May 18th at 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, July 11th at 6:30 p.m.
Mrs. K's Tollhouse Restaurant in Silver Spring
9201 Colesville Road
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Tuesday, May 23rd at 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 25th at 6:30 p.m,