Thu01Mar20186:30 - 8:30 pmMrs. K's Tollhouse Restaurant | 9201 Colesville Rd., Silver Spring, MD 20910
Do you know what the biggest retirement planning mistake is, and are you making it?
Attend our informative, complimentary dinner seminar to learn how you can take the steps necessary to plan for your future, avoid paying too much in taxes, and make your savings and investments work for your goals.
Essential Financial Strategies for A Comfortable Retirement.
Learn Strategies to Help Avoid Running Out of Money During Retirement
Important topics we’ll discuss:*
- Discover how ‘stress testing’ your portfolio can help you plan for future market corrections
- Learn why and how to maximize Social Security benefits and develop an estate strategy
- Assessing your current situation and sources of retirement income
- Minimizing income taxes with proactive tax planning
- Preparing for the unexpected
- Addressing estate and legacy issues
- Are you working with a retirement specialist? How to find out if you are
- Strategies to help handle the substantial tax burden of qualified retirement accounts
Topics covered are best suited for investors with portfolios of $400,000 or greater. These events are designed for individuals ages 55 and above. All attendees should be nearing retirement or currently in retirement. Our policy is to give preferential seating first to first-time attendees. Married guests must attend together. A representative of Stuart Financial Group will be contacting you to confirm the details of your reservation and dinner options.
* This website may contain concepts that have tax, accounting or legal implications. The material is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide tax, accounting or legal advice or to service as the basis for any financial decisions. Individuals are advised to consult with their own accountant and/or attorney regarding all tax, accounting and legal matters.