RETIRE STRONG: Preserve and
Protect Your Wealth & Leave a Legacy
Learn Strategies to Be in Control of Your Money and Financial Future in Retirement
• How to create an Estate Plan designed to help protect the assets you leave to your
Children and Grandchildren protected from potential future divorces, lawsuits, and
creditor claims, and help ensure your assets stay in your family bloodline. – presented by
James D. Walsh, Esq. Estate Planning Attorney & CPA.
• Learn strategies to protect your retirement assets from the next Recession – what
should you do NOW to prepare?
• The high costs of many mutual funds and variable annuities – what are you really
paying in fees each year?
• How much risk do you want in your Retirement Portfolio? How much risk do you actually have? NOW is the best time to reevaluate your retirement plans.
• How can you adapt to today’s volatile economy, tax laws, and evolving investment world? Are you truly diversified, or do you just think you are?
• Learn advanced IRA tax strategies that could save you a tremendous amount of income taxes.
• Strategies designed to protect your retirement assets.
• Alternatives for today’s low-rate CDs and money
Topics covered are best suited for those over age 60 with $500,000 or more in retirement savings.
All attendees should be nearing retirement or currently in retirement. Our policy is to give preferential seating first to first-time attendees. Married guests must attend together.
A representative of Stuart Financial Group will be contacting you to confirm the details of your reservation request and dinner options. Please provide a daytime telephone number where we can reach you during the workday.
* This website may contain concepts that have tax, accounting or legal implications. The material is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide tax, accounting or legal advice or to service as the basis for any financial decisions. Individuals are advised to consult with their own accountant and/or attorney regarding all tax, accounting and legal matters.